Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Banana Dessert
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|