Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Avocado Wedges
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon All-American Spice Blend (see Notes) or other spice blend
- Pinch black pepper
- ¾ cup vegan Mexican-style beer, such as Corona
- Juice of ½ lime
- Canola oil, for frying (see Notes)
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup finely ground cornmeal
- Tomato salsa, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 382kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 25g (38%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|