Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried-Egg Caesar with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Prosciutto Breadsticks
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, each halved lengthwise
- 8 long thin breadsticks (grissini)
- 1 12-ounce package hearts of romaine, torn coarsely (about 16 cups)
- 3/4 cup drained marinated oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (from 8.5-ounce jar), each halved
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus more for sprinkling
- 8 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam) or 3/4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 4 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?