Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Friday night fish pie
- 1kg potatoes , chopped into chunks
- 50g butter
- 1l full-fat milk
- 800g skinless white fish
- 600g skinless smoked haddock fillet
- 1 onion , quartered
- 2 bay leaves
- 140g butter
- 140g plain flour
- nutmeg , to season
- small bunch parsley , leaves only, finely chopped
- 200g cooked, peeled prawns
- 6 eggs , hard-boiled and quartered (just 3 eggs if you are freezing one of the pies, as the eggs can't be frozen)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?