Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fricasseed Chicken with Black Olives
- A 3-pound chicken
- ½ pound black Greek-style olives
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, lightly mashed
- Black pepper in a grinder
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar, preferably white
- 5 small flat anchovy fillets chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1½ tablespoons torn-up fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 676kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 171mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|