Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fricassee of Chanterelles
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound chanterelles, brushed clean (halved if large)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano plus more for garnish
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 pound pappardelle, cooked al dente, or 1 pound boiled new potatoes
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?