Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fricassee of Beef and Fava Beans
- 5 pounds fresh fava beans, shelled, or 5 cups frozen double-peeled fava beans (from two 16-ounce packages), thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1 1/2-pound piece beef tenderloin, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?