Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh lasagne with pesto
- 1.2l milk
- 100g butter , cut into pieces
- 100g plain flour
- pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 500g baby spinach leaves
- 250g lasagne sheets - fresh is best
- 3 rounded tbsp good quality pesto
- 500g cherry tomatoes on the vine, two or three vines left whole
- good handful of basil leaves (or one supermarket pack)
- 175g piece fresh Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), coarsely grated
- 2 x 150g balls mozzarella , preferably buffalo, torn into bite-sized pieces
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?