Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh and Light Cucumber Salsa
- 3 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 3 cucumbers - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped (or more to taste)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, or to taste
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced, or to taste
- kosher salt to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|