Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tuna Steaks over Piquant Kale
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1½ pounds kale or 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 8 tiny cornichons or ½ cup chopped nonsweet pickles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ pounds fresh tuna, sword fish, or halibut steaks
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|