Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tuna Ceviche
- 12 ounces sashimi grade tuna
- 3/4 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|