Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomato and Basil Quiche
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust completely thawed if frozen
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup plain nonfat or low fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (or use shredded Parmesan or mozzarella)
- 2 - 3 tomatoes diced into 1/2-inch pieces, watery seeds brushed out (about 2 cups total)
- 2 Tbsp. grated or shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?