Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 5 pounds fresh tomatoes, cored and chopped (or four 28-ounce cans peeled whole Italian tomatoes, drained in a colander and broken up with your hands)
- 1 large white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped (about ½ cup), plus 6 whole basil leaves
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or more to taste)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 92kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|