Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped, and drained
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped (see Notes)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 19kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|