Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomato Pie
- 3 medium-size tomatoes, peeled and cut into 15 to 16 slices total
- Kosher salt
- 1 deep-dish pie crust (9 inches), thawed if frozen
- ½ loosely packed cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup chopped scallions, green parts only
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup crumbled cooked bacon (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 249kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|