Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomato Chutney
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 fresh green chili, seeded and finely chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or coriander, finely chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?