Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 medium cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and deribbed
- ½ pound tomatillos, husks removed, rinsed well, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 16kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|