Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup, or as desired (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|