Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Sweet Cherry Cobbler
- 4 pints (about 8 cups) sweet cherries, washed, stemmed, and pitted, juice reserved
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 salt
- TOPPING 1 1/3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1/4 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?