Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Strawberry Cake - Home - Pastry Affair
- 4 tablespoons (57 grams) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (112 grams) granulated sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or pure vanilla extract)
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk
- 1/2 pound (225 grams) strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Powdered sugar, for garnish
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?