Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Spring Rolls With Thai Dipping Sauce
- 6 spring roll wrappers (available in Asian markets)
- 12 medium shrimp, cooked and shelled
- 1 cup shredded leaf lettuce
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- Quick Thai Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger root (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|