Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Spinach with Garlic-Yogurt Sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 dried chiles de árbol*
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh spinach leaves (four 6-ounce bags), divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons uncooked medium-grain white rice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt or drained plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?