Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Spinach Dip Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (from about 1 medium carrot), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion , small dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 20 ounces baby spinach , washed
- 2 medium scallions , finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Saltine or Ritz crackers , crostini, carrot sticks, celery sticks, or thick-cut potato chips, for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?