Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup packed mint leaves very coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves very coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces thin Asian rice noodles (AKA rice vermicelli)
- 12 (9-inch) rice paper spring roll wrappers
- 1 large carrot grated on large holes of box grater (about cup)
- 36 each cooked peeled and deveined 51/60 shrimp (about 8 ounces)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?