Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Sardines with Garlic and Parsley
- 8 smallish fresh sardines (about 1 pound)
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
- ¾ cup fragrant extra virgin olive oil (do not use an assertive peppery oil)
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Crusty bread, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 358kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|