Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Salmon Salad with Chickpeas and Tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 (5- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 2 cups chickpeas from two (15-ounce) cans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (scant) Niçoise olives or other small black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt-packed capers, rinsed, or drained capers in brine
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, torn if large
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?