Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Ribbon Pasta with Green Beans and Pesto
- 1½ cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts, lightly toasted (see Notes)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated aged pecorino cheese
- ¾ pound haricots verts (slender French green beans), ends trimmed
- 1 pound Fresh Egg Pasta , cut as trenette
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|