Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Rhubarb Upside-Down Baby Cakes
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup crme fraiche or sour cream
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 6 stalks fresh rhubarb trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Melted butter for greasing pans
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?