Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into rings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|