Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Trifles with Orange-Coconut Cream
- 2/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco Lpez)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices angel food cake, each trimmed to 2 1/2-inch round
- 4 teaspoons white rum or brandy, divided (optional)
- 1/4 cup (about) strawberry jam
- 1 1/3 cups 1/3-inch cubes peeled fresh pineapple
- 8 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- 4 thin pineapple wedges (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?