Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pineapple Relish
- 4 cups diced (½ inch) fresh ripe pineapple (about 1 medium pineapple)
- 2 onions, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 small dried red chile pepper, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- ½ cup cider vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|