Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Peas with Prosciutto
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 4 cups (4 pounds in the pod) shelled fresh peas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|