Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Peach Tart
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough (half of a 17.3-ounce package) thawed for 20 minutes
- 2 cups sliced peaches (from 6 to 8 medium-size peaches)
- 1/3 cup sugar, reserve 1 tablespoon of the sugar for the topping
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream or heavy (whipping) cream, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 203kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|