Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pasta with Favas, Tomatoes, and Sausage
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 pound Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 3/4 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shelled fresh fava beans (from about 1 pound), blanched 3 minutes then peeled, or double-peeled frozen, thawed
- 3/4 pound fresh pasta sheets, cut as desired, or dried egg fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Pecorino Romano cheese plus additional for passing
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?