Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pasta with Crabmeat, Peas and Chile
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced spring onions or scallions
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/3 cup fresh or thawed frozen peas
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 (3-to 4-inch) fresh red chile, such as serrano, thinly sliced, or 1/4 teaspoon hot red-pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?