Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pasta with Braised Artichokes, Fava Beans, and Peas
- 1 lemon
- 16 to 20 baby artichokes, about 1½ ounces each
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 2 pounds fresh fava beans, shelled but not peeled
- 1 pound English peas, shelled (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound Fresh Egg Pasta cut as fettucini, or dried orecchiette or tubetti
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 901kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 137g|
|Dietary Fiber 61g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|