Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Pasta Made the Old-Fashioned Way
- 3 cups pasta flour (finely ground semolina), plus more for dusting and rolling
- 6 extra large eggs, made tepid by submerging in a bowl of very hot tap water for 10 minutes
- 1 generous tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or Garlic Confit Oil
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- A few grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup minced fresh herbs such as basil, parsley, and/or chives (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 178mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|