Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons (50ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- White pepper to taste
- Salt as needed
- 36 very fresh, chilled oysters
- 6 lemon halves
- 6 washed and dried parsley sprigs or strands of seaweed
- Bottle of Tabasco sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 59kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 21mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|