Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Orange Juice Spiked with Strawberry Puree
- 2 cups (1 dry pint) fresh strawberries, stemmed and hulled, plus more for garnish
- 1 to 2 tablespoon superfine sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- 7 cups strained fresh orange juice (from approximately 16 room-temperature juicy juice oranges)
- Freshly opened bottle of Champagne (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|