Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Orange Gelatins
- Vegetable oil, for the dessert glasses
- 4 oranges, peeled
- 3 2/3 cups fresh or bottled orange juice, as needed
- 2 envelopes plain powdered gelatin
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt, preferably Greek
- 6 × 1 cup dessert glasses, ramekins, or gelatin molds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 148kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|