Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Mussels Steamed Open in Wine and Flavorings
- 2 cups of light, dry white wine or 1 cup dry white vermouth
- ½ cup minced shallots, or green onions, or very finely minced onions
- 8 parsley sprigs
- ½ bay leaf
- ¼ tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 6 Tb butter
- 6 quarts scrubbed, soaked mussels (see Notes)
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- An 8- to 10-quart enameled kettle with cover
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 451kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 137mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|