Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Mild Salsa
- 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|