Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Italian Pasta With Buffalo Ricotta, Tomato And Spinach Oil
- Flour 150 g, “00” variety
- Egg yolk 6 each
- Eggs 1, whole
- Extra-virgin olive oil 2 g, made from Taggiasche olives
- Buffalo ricotta 280 g, sieved
- Extra-virgin olive oil 15 g, made from Taggiasche olives
- Tomato 300 g, San Marzano variety, peeled and de-seeded
- Carrot 300 g, brunoise cut
- White celery 30 g, brunoise cut
- White onion 20 g, brunoise cut
- Garlic 1 clove, pink variety
- Laurel 1 leaf, fresh
- White pepper Penja variety
- Spinach 200 g fresh, well washed and stems removed
- Extra-virgin olive oil 80 g, made from Taggiasche olives
Directions:View on Fine Dining Lovers
Why don't we display directions?