Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Huckleberry and Fig Tart
- 1 recipe Sweet Tart dough
- 7 to 8 ounces puff pastry
- 2 cups (11 ounces) fresh or frozen huckleberries
- 8 large (12 ounces) fresh figs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) butter
- 11½-inch tart pan, fluted or straight-sided, with a removable bottom
- Baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 168kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|