Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Herb Platter ()
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt, such as Maldon salt, fleur de sel, or kosher salt
- 2 bunches whole fresh herbs, in any combination: spearmint, basil, cilantro, flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, dill, chives, marjoram
- 1 bunch scallions, quartered crosswise, roots removed
- 2 cups walnuts (see Note below)
- 6 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- Lavash or other flatbread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?