Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Gruyere and Onion Fondue
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup beef stock, preferably homemade, or reduced-sodium beef stock
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 pound Gruyere cheese, rind trimmed and discarded, shredded (6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or brandy
- 1½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 386kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (83%)|
|Cholesterol 92mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|