Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Green Chile Quiche
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.3g|
|Saturated Fat 19.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|