Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Green Beans, Fennel, and Feta Cheese
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|