Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Ginger Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 cup light (or mild) molasses , such as Grandmas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup packed, peeled, and minced fresh ginger (from about 1 [5-inch] piece)
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup small-dice crystallized or candied ginger , for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?