Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fresh Ginger Cake Recipe
- Butter , for coating the pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for coating the pan
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 3/4 cup light (or mild) molasses , such as Grandmas
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup packed (peeled and minced) fresh ginger (from about 1 [5-inch] piece)
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten, at room temperature
- Powdered sugar , for dusting (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?